Telapost occasionally posts articles written by guest authors.
Our primary outlet is in search. Some articles are read hundreds of times, others are read hundreds of thousands of times. If you have answers to questions people are asking and would like to be a guest blogger, read on.
Writers and articles are accepted at our discretion. Compensation is available in the form of a powerful link back to your personal website or in USD. If you would like to write for us please see the guest post guidelines towards the bottom of this page.
Articles we are looking for include unique perspectives, opinions, and case studies on:
- Local Search
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- App Reviews
- Other Digital Marketing related posts which relate to a niche such as law or real estate.
- Articles which benefit products or services offered at Telapost (SEO & content development).
Guidelines to become a contributor:
- Please briefly let me know who you are
- The title of your proposed post
- A link to a recent article that you published
- A link to your blog or a blog that you are active on
- If another article on Telapost can be referenced in your article
- Links are ok, but… Do not write for us with the sole intention of obtaining links, any outbound links will be scrutinized and must cite relevant resources. Note that there are certain niches, cities, and blogs that we do not link to.
- Your desired compensation
Email me with your idea at stephanie -at- telapost.com. Comments below or emails sent via our contact form will be deleted. Thank you.
- Write for a News Website Like Examiner.com - August 22, 2016
- Getting more followers and exposure for Snapchat Accounts - October 18, 2015
- Write for Telapost - April 26, 2015