WordPress 3.7.1 was released today here:
This is a maintenance release for the recently released 3.7. It addresses 11 bugs. The most important are:
- Images with captions no longer appear broken in the visual editor.
- Allow some sites running on old or poorly configured servers to continue to check for updates from WordPress.org.
- Avoid fatal errors with certain plugins that were incorrectly calling some WordPress functions too early.
- Fix hierarchical sorting in get_pages(), exclusions in wp_list_categories(), and in_category() when called with empty values.
- Fix a warning that may occur in certain setups while performing a search, and a few other notices.
It is estimated that over 2,000,000 sites are running 3.7 “Basie”. The new automatic background updates start rolling out tonight, too, so hopefully that goes well!
- August 15 2020 Google Algorithm Update and Organic Traffic Fluctuations - August 16, 2020
- August 10, 2020 Google Algorithm Glitch - August 14, 2020
- Google Local Service Ads for Personal Injury Lawyers – What Are They and How To Set Them up - July 30, 2020