To make a scary face on Snapchat, follow these steps:
- Update Snapchat to the recent version released September 15, 2015.
- With your front facing camera, tap your face. This will bring up the list of available selfie filters.
- Select the “scary face” filter (aka the zombie filter)
- Open your mouth!
That’s it. You will likely hear a roar as well.
If the scary face Snapchat filter is not working for you it could because you have an Android phone. It seems that the filter is broken on Android devices. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it will not work, but I have tested it on the iPhone 5c, 5s, and iPhone 6 with no problem. Hopefully an update will fix this.
UPDATE: Snapchat has removed this filter. Will it return?See the comments below!
Here’s a video showing the zombie face filter:
- What Happened to ChicagoNow.com? - August 30, 2022
- The December 2021 Google Local Pack Algorithm Update - December 17, 2021
- Map Displaying to the Right of the Local Pack in Google Test in July 2021 - July 30, 2021