Today Google announced Shared Endorsements.
You might be thinking that this sounds a lot like Facebook’s Sponsored Stories or other forms of social advertising, but there are some big differences.
- Google is telling us ahead of time of the changes.
- Google will not lie about pages we don’t really like.
- It is easy to opt out.
- The changes apply to Google+ Pages as well.
This Google+ post shows more about the coming changes, as well as how to opt out:
- 3 Ways To Tell if Google has Indexed Your Content - November 1, 2020
- Google Slows New Content from Entering Search Results in October 2020 - October 19, 2020
- August 15 2020 Google Algorithm Update and Organic Traffic Fluctuations - August 16, 2020