Today Google announced Shared Endorsements.
You might be thinking that this sounds a lot like Facebook’s Sponsored Stories or other forms of social advertising, but there are some big differences.
- Google is telling us ahead of time of the changes.
- Google will not lie about pages we don’t really like.
- It is easy to opt out.
- The changes apply to Google+ Pages as well.
This Google+ post shows more about the coming changes, as well as how to opt out:
Latest posts by Len (see all)
- What Happened to ChicagoNow.com? - August 30, 2022
- The December 2021 Google Local Pack Algorithm Update - December 17, 2021
- Map Displaying to the Right of the Local Pack in Google Test in July 2021 - July 30, 2021
Leave a Reply