To get your unique user Fitbit URL, follow these steps:
- Go to fitbit.com and log in to your account.
- Once logged in, click on the “View Profile” tab, on the top right hand side of the page.
- Copy the URL from your profile page; this is your unique Fitbit URL.
Here is an example I found online from user “Diego” who posted his information on a public forum:
Latest posts by Len (see all)
- What Happened to ChicagoNow.com? - August 30, 2022
- The December 2021 Google Local Pack Algorithm Update - December 17, 2021
- Map Displaying to the Right of the Local Pack in Google Test in July 2021 - July 30, 2021
Leave a Reply