Around November 12 2015 the complaints started pouring in. Small business owners and other various webmasters have been unable to log in to their Yahoo Small Business dashboard, now called the Aabaco Small Business Dashboard.
The Yahoo login screen says that the name has changed but the team is the same. You would think there has been a seamless transaction that has taken place.
Unfortunately, this is where the problems begin.
Yahoo Small Business clients are having all kinds of problems, and Aabaco is not helping. So far I have heard:
- Aabaco will not answer the phone
- Aabaco says wait times are 30 minutes but actual wait times exceed 2 hours
- Aabaco confirmation email will not go through
- Unable to claim Aabaco Small Business Account
- Confused that Aabaco login takes users to Luminate’s website
- Unable to upload files to web hosting site
- Unable to access web hosting site
- Luminate will not answer email
- Aabaco will not answer WordPress emails about problems
- Terrible upload speeds
- Repeatedly needing to log back in
Small business owners who also are looking to update their business listing in Yahoo are stuck dealing with this Yext problem.
Aabaco Small Business Hosting Alternatives
In the world of web hosting there are plenty of options. I offer a managed WordPress solution but it is usually overkill for what most people need and starts at $200/mo.
I do however recommend Bluehost (if you are looking for something under $5/month). Just so you know this is indeed an affiliate link, and, it is a great deal.
If you need assistance getting more business from the web feel free to contact me as well.
* UPDATE 12/5/2015: I just put together this article for those who are leaving Aabaco: 4 Alternatives for Yahoo and Aabaco SMB Web Hosting Customers
Do you have a problem with Aabaco Small Business Hosting?
Everyone is telling me that Yahoo Small Business dashboard was just fine and now they are in a world of hurt.
Please let us know below what kind of problem you are experiencing.