To apply please EMAIL US (contact at telapost.com)
May 17, 2021:
We have legal and personal injury clients in some of the most competitive cities in the USA. We create content & obtain backlinks which leave competitors playing catch up.
This position will be working directly with the President of the company who has managed to keep clients happy, excited and growing their law firms. We still work with the same clients we had 10 years ago. We are growing, rebranding, and need someone to join our team.
This is an ideal position for an experienced SEO who wants a change of pace and opportunity to grow with us.
We prefer someone who resides in North Carolina to join us for our monthly meetings, however, this is indeed a remote position and you can technically be anywhere.
- Identify and prioritize client SEO needs.
- Build backlinks, assist with link ideas, and help manage link acquisition projects.
- Technical SEO responsibilities include but are not limited to strategy, implementing structured data markup, proactive SEO needs, helping clients rank and get a return on their investment.
- Assist with our SEO process and documentation.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Extremely detailed orientated. This is vitally important as the owner needs assistance creating systems and getting organized.
- Work professionally, independently and efficiently remotely if desired. If working from home, you must have a home office where you’re able to laser focus on our client’s needs unsupervised. We have an office in Pittsboro, NC available.
- SEO knowledge and experience. You will need to be familiar with Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, competitor research tools such as SEMRush, and upcoming things such as the Core Web Vitals and Page Experience updates.
- WordPress experience. You do not have to be a PHP expert but you will need to have a decent understanding of WordPress.
- High speed Internet.
- You must have a strong desire to constantly learn and get results.
- Desire to grow. There will likely be advancement opportunities for the right employee as we expand.
- Attention to detail. Please include a brief cover letter with a paragraph about why you would be a good fit for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Google Ads, LSA and PPC experience optional.
From $60K to $80K based on experience. With a larger salary comes with less ramp up time and higher expectations. We are interested in hearing from people outside of this range as well, so if you’re an intern or an expert please feel free to drop a line.
- Remote work
- Paid time off
- 401k matching program starting this year
- Advancement opportunities
Please EMAIL US (contact at telapost.com)