Chris is a retired courtroom attorney with over 30 years of experience. He primarily writes on legal topics involving personal injury, criminal defense, insurance, real estate and probate law. Given his professional background, he also writes on health, medical and substance abuse issues.
Posts by Chris:
- Law Firm Websites, Advertising and the American Bar Association (October 14, 2019 - Internet)
- Will Insurers try to Misclassify Damage after Hurricane Harvey? (August 31, 2017 - Business)
- Internet Connectivity under Martial Law in Davao City, Mindanao, Phillipines June 2017 (June 1, 2017 - Internet)
- Car Accident Content – Can Attorneys Blog About Recent Crashes? (January 1, 2017 - Content Creation)
- How Can Attorneys Create Accident Content Without Soliciting re: ABA? (January 1, 2017 - Content Creation)