Note: July 1, 2020: Indeed is advertising jobs which are already filled here. We have repeatedly asked them to stop stealing content from our website and misinforming job seekers. We may be hiring for an SEO position in a month or two, so feel free to check back, but be advised we are not hiring at this very second. This position was filled December 1, 2019. Thank you.
Overview: Telapost, based in Pittsboro, NC (near Apex) is dedicated to provide high quality, high touch, SEO services in a boutique fashion. We are laser focused on our clients and helping them. Telapost is expert owned and provides a content creation and link acquisition services second to none for clients. Quality is a critical value. We are looking for a professional to support all aspects of client engagement to enable continued growth.
Job Description: There are two primary responsibilities. The first is to provide project management for all customers. Keeping track of service needs and requests, ensuring contract service quality is exceptional and keeping owner/expert aware, as needed, in service requirements and contract worked. This position must seamlessly move between customer and vendor (support services) communication. Over time this position will take over some proactive client work traditionally done by the owner. The second is to provide account management services for all accounts, including new client on-boarding services. We also need someone who can organize things and create systems.
- PR, marketing degree and/or deep interest in marketing profession
- 2 to 3 years of agency or marketing experience (preferred)
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Client or vendor engagement experience
Detailed Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule consistent meetings with clients and owner, owner should “touch” customer at least once (potentially twice) a month
- Create reports for clients
- Interface with customers on administrative issues, including all day to day management of customers
- On-board new customers
- Review production of writers and manage product schedule for content, escalate issues to owner
- Track customer engagement and customer production schedule, ensure customers are being connected with on consistent basis
- Manage content placements, including tracking placements and following up on owners ideas and suggestion on sites to work with
- Manager owners schedule, know when key deliverables are due, ensure promised times are met
- Ensure owner has time to hunt for new customers
- Manage link acquisition projects
- Manage outsource service providers; verify quality of work and get invoices to owner
- Proof read content, escalate content issues from writers to owner
- Occasionally create content
- Work in the Pittsboro office full time during on-boarding
- Work professionally and efficiently remotely if desired
- Obsessed with marketing, content development, SEO and link acquisition
- Extremely detailed orientated. This is vitally important and the owner needs assistance creating systems and getting organized
- Experience with WordPress. Trello, Box, Word Excel a plus.
- Please add a quick cover letter with a paragraph about why you would be a good fit for this unique position and anything else that you’d like us to know
- Tech savvy and familiar with SEO and marketing tools, comfortable learning technical task and work with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resumes to: contact (at) telapost.com.